Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

My 2nd winning Boom Writer Adventure Story Chapter 3

Royce finally woke up and he felt fine, but once he got up it all kicked back in.  He felt his pain like an eagle was pecking him at light speed.  He thought to himself maybe if he had some food and a drink he would feel better. After breakfast he still didn't feel one hundred percent so he rang the local doctors for an urgent appointment. Obviously he couldn't drive so he got his sister to drive him.

 By the time he got to the doctors, Royce's sickness was even worse.  He felt lethargic, couldn't feel his stomach and he had a severe headache, it was horrible.  Unfortunately the doctor, Doctor Strife, took so long because when he came out Royce was in the middle of a deep dream. When Royce woke up he was back at his house,  The doctor must have checked him while he was getting some shut-eye.

Royce asked his sister, Greta "What illness do I have?"
"Dizzyniphobea" Greta answered.
"Is it rare?" Royce questioned.
"Very," replied Greta.
"Is there a cure?" Royce asked curiously.
"Yes this medicine called Olphadonista? It will help a lot but for now just relax and watch TV while I get you your medicine."
Royce was watching a show named 'Tom and Jerry' which he thought was a crack up. Greta came into the room carrying Royce's medicine and said, "Looks like someone's in a good mood" as she gave him his medicine "EWW its disgusting!" Royce cried
"Do you need a drink?" Greta asked
"Yes and quick please!"

One week of disgusting medicine later...

"Ahh I feel a great deal better I could drink that every day" yelled Royce.
"Okay I'll go buy some more" said Greta.
"NO!" screeched Royce.   "NO more! It is disgusting, I hate it!"
"Okay then I won't"
"Thank goodness" exclaimed Royce.

"Well I'm glad this horrible experience is now behind us. It makes us appreciate how being healthy is so important and how lucky we are that others are willing to help.   What are you thankful for buddy?"
"I am thankful for the family who saved my life, Cody and Mindy Watson."

2 comments:

  1. wow maaka you could teach me same writing scales

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a really long story i faced you in that competition and you beat me but that is really long. maybe you could put all the chapters in one

    ReplyDelete